Friday, May 8, 2009

Umm... Research I think its called...?
















I had quite the time attempting to find this dude Nigel Parry's work on the internet. There were like 3 pictures. Literally. Bleg. Yeah and the other like 4 I found were restricted on my server. LAME! On the firest two pictures I like that they are like the male and female version of the same picture. The third picture is nice and stuffy and cool. Its kind of weird too because it is all jammed up and he kind of looks oriental. The fourth picture makes another black dude look dead serious and I put those in order like that to show the comparison between goofy and stuffy to dead serious and a little more breathing room. The last picture I like because I'm a teenage male. And I like it because its a human on a totally white background and makes it look cooler.

No comments: